DVD’s & VHS TAPES – Conditions of Loan
DVD’s and VHS tape borrowers:
- may book resource materials by phone (978-4467), for a reasonable period of time.
- must assume responsibility for all resource materials in their possession.
- must “sign-out” DVS’s and VHS tapes on receipt and “sign-in” DVD’s and VHS tapes when they have been returned.
- must rewind VHS tapes prior to returning them.
- must return DVD’s and VHS tapes by the due date.
- must not copy DVD’s or VHS tapes; in most cases this would be a violation of Canadian copyright law.
Note: all VHS tapes are in the 1/2″ VHS format.