To complete Respiratory Protecting Training and Fit-Testing, follow the instructions below:
- Register for EHS532 Respiratory Protection Training (Online) at My EHS Training and logging in with your UTORid and password.
- Once registered, individuals will receive instructions on how to access the course on Quercus.
- View the online training presentation in Quercus and complete the quiz with a minimum grade of 70%. Please bring proof of completion (screenshot or printout).
- Complete the Respiratory User Screen Form then book an appointment for fit-test here. Please bring the complete form to the fit-test appointment.
- Fit-testing will only take place during the allotted time frames provided by EHS at the EHS office located at 215 Huron Street, 7th Floor – Seminar Room (unless otherwise specified).
- Individuals must be clean-shaven where the respirator is in contact with the face in order to be fit-tested.
In addition to the training, the following resources are available: