You can refer to our training matrices for either lab personnel or admin staff. Please note that your supervisor or professor may require you to take additional courses.
Click “Full Course Details” next to the course title. This will open a pdf document with a link to the material in Quercus.
Refer to the EHS training matrices to find out if/how often your training needs to be refreshed. Log into your My EHS Training account and download your training record if you do not remember when you completed your training last.
Unfortunately, as you have used all your attempts, EHS will need permission from your supervisor/professor to add another one. Please cc email@example.com in your request to them.
To ensure that you’re accessing the latest version of the course, please unenrol and register for the course again. Then click “Full Course Details” next to the course title to open a pdf document with a link to the material in Quercus.
Click “Take the Quiz Again” on the right side of the quiz page to clear your answers and reset the quiz. Submitting a new quiz will count towards this year’s training.
Please choose “Name Not Found” if your supervisor is not listed.
No, all My EHS profiles must be created by the individual who will be using the account, or their supervisor (given that they have been granted access to this tool).
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to update your information. Please include your department and the name of your current supervisor in your email. Outdated profile information does not impact course registration and you can still complete your training before the update is made by clicking Select from All Available Courses.
For detailed instructions on creating an account and registering for courses, please see our guide: EHS Registration Guide.
First Aid has it’s own registration process. Visit the EHS First Aid Training site for more information.
If you do not have a UTORid, please contact your Business Officer or Departmental Administrator to obtain one.
For business officers and temporary/visiting personnel: please refer to our guide Completing EHS training for Externals for instructions on obtaining a Long-Term Guest UTORid and registering for training.
My EHS Training is ONLY accessible from the U of T campus, OR through VPN access to the server. VPN access is available for all faculty, staff, and students who are working away from the campus. To obtain VPN access, please read the U of T Help Desk’s guide to Installing and Connecting with AnyConnect
If you’re connected to the server via VPN and the page still won’t load, please try:
- • Connecting to UTORvpn using AnyConnect using our recommended settings:
- • Using a private/incognito browser window or clearing your recent browser history
- • Using a different browser
- • Rebooting your computer
- • If using a Mac and you see a black dot under the icon of the internet browser you’re using, you will need to quit the application from the menu and then restart the browser.
If none of these solutions are successful, please contact the U of T Help Desk at 416-978-4357 or email@example.com.
This file is neither harmful nor required to access EHS training. Please try:
- • Using a private/incognito browser window
- • Clearing your recent browser history
- • Using a different browser
If you are unable to log in from your own device despite being on campus, you will need to log in from a library or departmental computer instead. Alternatively, you can connect to a VPN and continue as if you were off-site.
Please re-enter your login credentials and click Log In again.
Please contact the Quercus Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The file may be too large for the device you are using. Please try using a different computer if possible and avoid attempting this course on a mobile device.
Please try a Hard Reload/Refresh with your web browser:
- Chrome, Firefox, or Edge for Windows: Press Ctrl+F5 (If that doesn’t work, try Shift+F5 or Ctrl+Shift+R).
- Chrome or Firefox for Mac: Press Shift+Command+R.
- Safari for Mac: There is no simple keyboard shortcut to force a hard refresh. Instead, press Command+Option+E to empty the cache, then hold down Shift and click Reload in the toolbar.
To download your complete training record, log in to your My EHS account and click “View Training History” in the bottom-left of the page.
It can take up to 1 month for most EHS courses to appear in your training history. However, records for the following courses are imported weekly or semi-weekly:
- EHS002: Basic Health and Safety Awareness
- EHS101: WHMIS
- EHS112: WHMIS Refresher
- EHS601: Laboratory Biosafety
- EHS602: Biosafety Refresher
- EHS603: Blood-Borne Pathogens
- EHS620: SARS-CoV-2 Biosafety
- EHS621: Biosafety Refresher for Principal Investigators/Permit Holders
- EHS7xx: All X-ray, Radiation, Laser and UV courses
- Managers can view current/historic BHSAT training records via Manager Self-Service (MSS). Click here for MSS instructions
- Business Officers can access current/historic BHSAT training records for their department in HRIS/SAP. Click here for BHSAT Business Officer instructions.
If a business officer or manager cannot view certain employees, please contact your local HR rep to update that employee’s information.
If you have a question that has not been addressed above, please contact the Training Coordinator