- register for courses
- find course descriptions, dates and locations
- cancel or change your registration
- view or print your training history
- set up your profile without registering for a course (for first-time users only)
Login access requires a valid UTORid and only works from campus networks. Please be sure to take note of the course details and instructions that will display once you log in. Upon successful registration the screen will automatically update the list of “EHS courses you are currently registered in”.
- If you do not have a UTORid, please contact your Business Officer or Departmental Administrator to obtain one.
- If you are a temporary staff/faculty member, contractor, or visiting temporarily please contact your Business Officer or Departmental Administrator to obtain a Long-Term Guest UTORid.
- If you are a U of T Administrator and have questions regarding the creation of UTORid’s please refer to the Information Commons Help Desk FAQ page. You may also request a Batch Guest UTORid Tool.
- If you are registering for the first time and your Supervisor is not listed in the drop down menu, please use “Name Not Found”.
- If you are wait-listed please be sure to log back in here to check your registration status. Please do not attend training if your spot has not been confirmed.
For Biosafety Training related inquiries please contact the Biosafety Team.
For all other registration inquiries please contact the EHS Office or the Training Coordinator at 416.978.6011. (If you encounter an error message while logging in, close your browser completely and try again. Make sure you are logging in while on campus.)
*Please use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser to login.