COVID-19 Safety List (previous Supplemental Inspection Checklist during COVID-19)
Health & Safety Board Required Items
Each workplace is required to have a health and safety board in a conspicuous place along with the following required postings:
- Occupational Health & Safety Act
- University of Toronto Health & Safety Policy (PDF)
- University of Toronto Workplace Harassment Policy (PDF) & Workplace Violence Policy (PDF)
- JHSC Membership List (Name/Location/Contact Information)
- JHSC Minutes of the Last Meeting
- WSIB In Case of Injury Poster
- Ministry of Labour (MOL) Health & Safety at Work Prevention Starts Here Poster
- Ministry of Labour Documents (Field Visit Reports, Orders, Compliance Forms) – MOL compliance orders can be removed after 14 days, per the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Type 3 Asbestos Abatement Information
For more information, please see the EHS JHSC Listing and Resources under “JHSC Bulletin Boards – Required Items”.