For PDF documents, please ensure that you clear your cache (Ctrl+F5, then reload) if you had previously downloaded your document before.
Updated: August, 20 2023
For the latest information on the University of Toronto’s response, please see the UTogether and the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) webpages. Faculty, librarians, and staff can also visit the PSEC Divisonal COVID-19 Materials and Returning to Campus websites for more information. If you have any questions, please contact EHS (email@example.com).
Mask are not required. The University supports your choice but do encourage the use of masks.
The University continues to encourage vaccination for all UofT community members and visitors to be primary series vaccinated and to obtain booster shots (3rd, 4th, etc.). For additional information, please visit UofT’s COVID-19 and Flu Vaccines webpage.
Daily self-screening is not required but individuals should continue to stay home if they are ill. Individuals are encouraged to use the Provincial health screening tool and follow instructions from the tool (where applicable). For additional information, please visit: Procedures in the Event of Symptoms/Confirmed Case of COVID-19 or Other Respiratory Illnesses.
- Continuity of Education Plan (CEP)
- General Workplace Guideline (GWG)
- *For off-campus research and travel guidance, please refer to the Off-Campus Safety webpage.
Resources for Instructors
- COVID-19/Respiratory Illness In-Class Instruction Guidelines for Course Instructors
- COVID-19/Respiratory Illness In-Class Instructional Guidelines for Course Instructors – First Class or Tutorial Slide Deck